Fanny RK makes jokes.
She also does stand-up comedy. That’s not to say her strategy at companies like Shopify and Johns St has ever made anybody laugh. But what if it did? What if a strategist used techniques that make people laugh to make strategy?
- A need for attention and immediacy
- Strategy as The Thing Before The Thing
- The role of uncontrollable laughter in ideas
- Writing and writing jokes
- Techniques strategists can use
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Fanny RK here @fannyrk and at Shopify or on stages around Toronto.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.