Duane Brown runs a digital marketing agency called Take Some Risk. He’s all across PPC (Pay Per Click) and the hashtag of the PPC community #PPCChat. He’s visited 40 countries and he has just moved from Vancouver to Montreal. And along the way, he’s spent time working out the company he wants to work in while building it.
- Basic digital performance marketing concepts
- Not charging for hours worked
- Quora, Pinterest, Reddit, Google Shopping, Facebook
- When a client outgrows you
- Which categories are hard to sell online
- Working out what you want to do and not do
Listen to this episode here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.