Meet Chelsea Coleman and Rachelle DiGregorio. They recently formed Flock, a community of women from the University of Oregon that helps each other get jobs, get paid, and shine.
Flock is a gang and chances are that if you think for a living you spend too much time alone and you need a gang. Get a gang.
In this interview we discuss:
- Making that running jump from college to agency
- Common problems with internships
- Starting salaries
- Making mentorship work
- Communities organized around gender
- The WAIT RUle (Why Am I Talking?)
Listen to this episode here:
Find our guests here:
- Flock website: http://hey-flock.com/
- Flock Twitter: @hey_flock
- Flock Instagram: @hey_flock
- Flock Email: [email protected]
- Chelsea: @chelseaLcoleman
- Rachelle: @rachelledigreg
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.