The Drum’s Bennett D. Bennett once worked as a copywriter inside a large New York agency but now writes about agencies and the media world in which they live.
He’s also hosting a free portfolio program over summer: https://www.theconceptingclass.org/
- What’s going on with agencies right now?
- The Upfronts and New Fronts
- Diversity in the key of “real talk” (The Pipeline Is Blocked, Progress Isn’t Cute, Roadblocks Ahead)
- Career burnout
- Where does a hybrid work?
- The American idea “Everything is up for grabs”
Listen to this episode here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.