What does it mean to do provocative thinking and why is it easier to do it for brands than for ourselves?
Hugh Munro is Head of Planning at one of Australia’s most prolific agencies The Monkeys, an agency that sells one thing – provocative thinking.
- The positioning of The Monkeys
- Building brands for the long-term
- Australia Day advertising
- Working through the pandemic
- Being malleable
- Questioning the value of what strategists do
Listen to this episode here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.