Camilla Grey Petty is an independent strategy director who’s walked the halls of London’s Wolff Olins, Brand Union, and Moving Brands, and is now three years into a freelance lifestyle.
- How people make the freelance decision
- What people don’t think about before going freelance
- What’s good and not so good about freelance
- How to charge and get paid
- Camilla’s strategy email newsletter
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Camilla here http://www.oddkid.co and her article here: “How To Get A Job As A Brand Strategist”
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.