Group Think is a London-based strategy community that gets people together to think, drink, and discuss. They have 500+ members.
Here’s an interview with James Lees (strategist at Sword and Stone) and Arthur Perez (Head of marketing and brand strategy at Depop) from Group Think in which I share 9 or 10 generalizations of things I’ve been hearing to see how London feels about planning.
Points I ask them to consider include:
- Not many agencies are clear on why they exist
- “Advertising” has become a dirty word
- “Going upstream” – is it really a thing?
- The strategy career is amazing but many agencies don’t know how to make it work
- The confusion of the job title sprawl
Listen to this episode here:
You can find our guests here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.