Kaitlin Maud recently set up Current Forward, a strategy collective based in Austin, Texas.
And as part of her preparation for our conversation (yes, sometimes people do homework… but I don’t judge either way), Kaitlin asked the strategy community on Twitter about strategy taboos – what topics or points of view are just too raw for us to admit or examine?
The taboos we discuss:
- Strategy is a creative act
- Good at talking, not good at execution
- PowerPoint is a weak way to communicate ideas
- Brief templates are uninspiring to creative teams
- Briefings are too boring
- Not every strategist loves brainstorms
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Kaitlin here @kaitlinmaud
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.