John Harris is CEO and President of Worldwide Partners.
Worldwide Partners is a network of 72 independent agencies in 40 countries. It has existed since 1938. One thing that makes Worldwide Partners interesting is that the agencies own the network – the network doesn’t own the agencies.
John helps make it work and, insodoing, he has great insight into the minds, needs, and trends of the independent agency.
- CEO and President
- What exactly are these roles?
- How an independent network works
- The psychology of people who run independent agencies
- Why people set up agencies
- Trends with new independent agencies
Listen to this episode here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.