Becky Wang is CEO and Founder of Crossbeat, a company she set up after running data and analytics at Saatchi & Saatchi New York then at Droga5. She’s worked in Hollywood, she’s published a book (“Creativity and Data Marketing: A Practical Guide to Data Innovation”), and she gets things done.
- What data and analytics people ask her about their careers
- Robotic reporting and software jockeys
- The uncertainty in agency leadership right now
- Selling without feeling slimy
- The importance of stretching yourself
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Becky here @gnostica
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.