CSO Justine Bloome runs strategy at Vayner in NYC and is about to run a planner into the world.
Not a strategy planner – a book planner. A journal planner. It’s called The Mindful Strategist. It’s part of a series called The Mindful Series.
- The importance of unstructured time
- How noticing and writing help your head
- Strategy as a creative discipline
- Why people don’t value strategy
- Managing 40 people, managing strategists in general
Listen to this episode here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.