Fredrik Öst is Founder and Creative Director of Stockholm agency Snask.
Snask makes bold, frank, outspoken work. This is why I’ve had a crush on them for two years, which was nine years into their existence.
- Fredrik’s philosophy on what makes good work
- The importance of extremes
- How frankness doesn’t work in all cultures
- The importance of side projects
- The beauty of making mistakes
- Fredrik’s time in the military
- Fredrik’s experience as a Korean adoptee in Sweden
- The importance of manifestos
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Snask here:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.