Community

Ask questions to others in the Sweathead Community and practice strategy, with friends.

Home Forums Community Discussion Welcome! What is everyone looking to get out of their membership? Reply To: Welcome! What is everyone looking to get out of their membership?

• Avishai

April 10, 2022 at 5:24 am

Hi everyone! I’m Avishai, a freelancer in marketing and a B.A student in political science and communication from Israel.

Still trying to figure out exactly where I’m heading career-wise, I love strategy and communication but don’t see myself working in the advertising field as the strategy work seems too short-term in its nature. I enjoy strategic business and communication work that’s long-term. That’s where I think brand platforms and similar work might be an interesting direction, but I’m not sure.

I hope to gain strategic thinking skills through the classes and community, and mainly figure out a direction for my career that involves my skills.

Thanks!

Avishai

Newsletter

Signup to stay informed of what’s new with Sweathead

Request an Invoice

Need to request an invoice before purchase? Fill out this form and we’ll send an invoice to your email address.